No longer available parts, one-of-a-kinds, rare used parts, new old stock, specials...you get the idea. This is a long list, in no particular order, but there is something here for everyone: Mini, Morris Minor and 1100/1300. Quantities limited. All sales final. Shipping is added at cost.
- New speedometer, Smiths SN4419/04 (BMC number BCA 4886), original to 1962-1971 models, black face, 90mph scale. $200.00.
- New speedometer, Smiths SN4406/00 (BMC number BCA 4157, later Smiths number SN4407/00), original to 1958-1959 models but suitable for any with 4.555:1 final drive, gold face, 80mph scale. $200.00.
- New wiring harness originally for 1954-1955 (chassis #286441-On), coil on bulkhead, trafficators, cloth wrap. Not so much different than other harnesses for cars thru 1962 that adaptation could be quite easy. Less than half price! 6L405 $175.00.
- New pair rear quarter panels (interior trim) "Duotone" as fitted to 1962-1964 Deluxe model 2-Door and Tourer. Cherokee Red with complimentary Beige trim on the armrests. Also includes extra Beige fabric to cover rear wheel arches. Less than 1/2 price! 8108 $170.00
- Rebuilt cylinder head, used on early 1098cc, suitable for all A-series engines thru 1098cc, 1.15" intake valves, 1" exhaust valves, all new parts, as new in every respect, 12A 185 $595.00 complete (less studs).
- Rebuilt cylinder head, late 1098cc, the ultimate for all A-series engines thru 1098cc (bolt-on horsepower!), 1.215" intake valves, 1" exhaust valves, all new parts, as new in every respect, 12G 295 $795.00 complete (less studs).
- New Traveller wood piece, L/H waist rail capping (the long, wide piece inside the back), (was75.) AFA 1465 $50.00.
- Used pair horns model WT614 (the big ones) original to all Minors 1948-1960. One High note, one Low note, both with mounting brackets, good working order, no dents or other damage, should clean up nicely. $60.00
- Used hub caps, stainless steel, all with small dings, easily improved, 9" diameter with 'M' 88G 336 $20.00 each
- New steering wheel cover, brown leather, laces on, made in England, for all 15-16" dia. wheels, 2302 $10.00
- Used pair side grille surrounds, ("hockey sticks") for all 1956-On, some patina but no pitting in the chrome and all studs intact. ADA 1578/9 $50.00
- Used steering wheel, original to early MM cars, 16"+ diameter, tan rim, dark brown center, "banjo" spokes, with horn button, excellent condition (a good picture of this can be seen on page 27 of "Original Morris Minor"). $200.00.
- New pair sewn rear wheelwell covers ("upholster" the metal at either end of the rear seat), all Saloons and Tourer, Blue Grey, (reg.79.95), 8109 $49.00.
- Used 7" brake drums, minimal wear, 2A 7168 $10.00 each
- Used camshaft, standard 948, pin drive, like new condition, 8G 712 $30.00
- New knob for push-pull switches, plain black (no lettering), #316102 (reg.6.50) $3.95
- New knob for push-pull switches, black with white letter 'F' (foglamps) #312866 $2.50
- New lapel pins/tie tacks, MM Series Tourer, cloisonne enamel, approximately 1-3/8" x 5/8", choice of blue, grey, black, limited supply, $3.95 each
- Used crankcase (engine block) with main caps, 1098cc with 2" main bearings (original to '64-'66 Sprite Mk3, Midget Mk2, often found in Minors), cleaned and crack tested, $175.00
- New dipswitch wiring harness, for pre-1960 R/H drive models (26" long), BCA 4900 $17.00
- New piston set, with rings and pins, '53-'56 803cc, .020" oversize (was150.,NLA) 12587/20 $99.00
- New piston set, with rings and pins, '53-'56 803cc, .040" oversize (was150.,NLA) 12587/40 $99.00
- Used speedometer locating ring ("fillet"), painted, ADA 1587 $14.00
- New generator adjusting bracket for '48-'53 MM Series, X31360 $2.00
- Used flywheel for 1098cc, excellent condition, with decent ring gear, 12G 180 $120.00
- New laygear, 948cc, 29/23/18/13 teeth, superceded by 22A203, then 22A287, (was160,NLA) 22A 288 $95.00
- Used prop rod for late boot lid (27" long, secured by rubber clip) ALA 2769 $20.00
- Used axle case assembly (bare) BTA 610 $45.00
- Used pair of molds to make fiberglass rear wings for Traveller, (includes an unfinished pair of wings)$200.00
home | Garage sale Mini | Garage sale 1100/1300